查理成长日记(共4篇)

来源:作文周刊网 时间:2017-06-20 03:31:29

篇一:查莉成长日记双语剧本台词S01E01

1查莉成长日记 S01E01Good luck Charlie S01E01

2嗨 Charlie 看看你Hi, Charlie, there you are.

3才九个月大 多可爱啊Nine months old and look how cute you are.

4再看看我也多可爱And look how cute I am.

5我是你的姐姐TeddyIt's your big sister Teddy here,

6我在拍视频日记And I'm making this video diary

7来帮你立足于我们这个To help you survive our...

8特别的家Special family.

9嗨 看来老爸已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了

Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.

10哦 这是妈妈Oh, and there's mom,

11今天早上看起来最可爱了Looking lovelier than ever this morning.

12没心情拍Not in the mood.

13好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了Okay. I think you've had enough bananas. 14我们改吃点甜豌豆吧So we're switching to sweet peas!

15你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦

You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.

16非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗

Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?

17哦 那是你的大哥 PJOh, and there's your older brother PJ

18通常在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业

Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.

19这不是今天的家庭作业It's not today's homework.

20这是昨天的家庭作业This is yesterday's homework.

21你可能有机会和你哥哥There's a chance you two will be

22一起念高中哦in high school together.

23哦 那是爸爸在准备明天的工作Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work. 24他靠杀虫来赚钱He kills bugs for a living.

25宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了Honey, come on. we've been through this. 26我不是杀虫I don't kill bugs.

27我是害虫防治专家I'm a pest control specialist.

28一样啊Either way...

29现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦So now you've met the whole family.

30忘记某人了吧Forgetting somebody?

31Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you. 32你是压轴的I was just saving the best for last.

33Charlie 那是你的小哥哥GabeGharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe. 34你想对Charlie说点什么吗You want to say something to Charlie?

35你毁了我的生活You ruined my life.

36好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer 37来适应你

查理成长日记

因为你就是个惊喜To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise. 38惊喜应该是好事啊I thought surprises were supposed to be good.

39卡And... cut.

40大家听着Okay, gang, listen up.

41我今晚要回医院工作I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital

42这是Charlie出生后我第一次上班For the first time since Charlie was born, 43所以我想让你们全都待在家So I want everyone to stay at home

44- 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom. 45我今晚不能待家里I'm not gonna be here tonight.

46我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了I have a study date at the library.

47你的意思是借学习之机Don't you mean "studly" date...

48和Spencer约会吧With Spencer?

49哦 留着亲你的枕头吧Oh, save it for your pillow.

50我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划

I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.

51但是 爸But, dad--

52- Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now. 53妈妈 别误会我的意思Mom, don't take this the wrong way,

54但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢But why did you guys have to have another baby? 55那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了Well, because three kids was just too easy. 56胆小鬼才只生三个Three's for quitters.

57Teddy 你不至于去和And Teddy, you know better than to schedule

58一个我从来没见过的男生约会“学习”吧a study date with a boy I've never met. 59拜托 作为爸爸,有责任Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility

60知道我孩子的每个生活细节to know every detail of my kids' lives.

61是吗Oh yeah?

62我上的是哪个学校?What school do I go to?

63嗯 以某个总统命名的Um-- the one named after that president.

64嗨 对了 我得开车送你们去学校了

Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.

65- 我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet. 66- 快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐

- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day

67- 我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧- Never got it. - Let's go!

68- 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学

- I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln.

69记住了Got it.

70 71生活搞得一团糟Day's all burnt toast

72就要迟到 爸爸在叫Running late, and dad says

73我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到Has anybody seen my left shoe

74我闭上双眼 咬口早餐I close my eyes, take a bite

75跳上车子 放声大笑Grab a ride, laugh out loud

76就在这里 我们的家There it is up on the roof

77我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过I've been there, I've survived

78所以听取我的建议So just take my advice

79宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈Hang in there, baby, things are crazy 80可是我知道你会有美好未来But I know your future is bright

81宝贝 不要放弃Hang in there, Baby

82不要怀疑There is no maybe

83一切终会如你所愿Eveything turns out all right

84生活有悲有喜Sure life is up and down

85可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果But trust me, it comes back all around

86你会喜欢将来的你You're gonna love who you turn out to be

87宝贝 不要放弃Hang in there, Baby

89老公 我去上班了Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!

90这是Charlie的生活安排Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.

91这上面写着什么时候喂她It tells you when to feed her,

92什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉When to change her and when to put her down. 93宝贝 尽管放心Sweetheart, would you relax?

94一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢Big daddy's got this all under control. 95好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹

Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron

96你就当真了Doesn't make it true.

97如果Charlie哭闹了 她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来

Now if charlie gets fussy, her rubber ducky will calm her down.

98它们到处都是 拜托你小心点They're all over the place. Please be careful-- 99- 它们到处都是 - 亲爱的- They're all over the place. - Honey...

100你似乎忘记了我已经一把屎一把尿You seem to forget I was fully involved 101养育了三个孩子in the raising of three kids.

102哦 是吗 我生日是什么时候Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?

103- 5月12号 - 11月23号- July 12th. - November 23rd.

104记住了Got it.

105祝你好运 CharlieGood luck, Charlie.

106拜拜Mwah! Bye.

107拜拜Bye.

108嗨 爸爸Hey, dad?

109- 什么事 - 我有个家庭作业的问题问你- Yeah? - I have a homework question. 110好 说吧Okay, fire away.

111一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗

Can the average human lick his own armpit?

112- 可以 - 谢了- Yeah. - Thanks.

113那是什么作业 科学问题吗So what was that, like a science question? 114不是Nope.

115我来开门 我来开门I'll get it. I'll get it.

116我来开门 其他人都不许碰I'll get it. Nobody else get it!

117- 你好 - 你好- Hi. - Hi.

118好啊Hi!

119我是Teddy的爸爸I'm Teddy's dad.

120很高兴见到你 先生Nice to meet you, sir.

121嗯 Spencer和我要学习了Uh, Spencer and I are studying

122- 我们得准备明天的生物测验 - 真的吗

- for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now?

123是的 没错 所以请大家离开好吗Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave? 124你不用Not you.

125- Teddy - 什么事- Teddy. - Yeah?

126我记得你妈说过不许约会学习的I thought your mom said no study date. 127是啊 不能在图书馆Yeah, at the library.

128哦 对Oh, right.

129那么你和她说了在家里学吗Okay, so then you've talked to her about this? 130我当然说了Of course I did.

131我的意思是 我 我非常确定我说过了I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did. 132只不过我每天和不同的人It's just I talk to so many different people 133说不同的事about so many different things.

134你们家怎么有个这么巨大的虫子?Why is there a giant bug in your house? 135朋友 那个That, my friend,

136叫做沙螽is the jerusalem cricket,

137外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫Better known to the layman as the potato bug. 138- 我是个害虫专家 - 又来了- I'm an exterminator. - Here we go.

139嗨 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable-- 140“Bob赶走了所有害虫”"Bob's bugs be gone"?

141是吗 我们怎么才能赶走BobYeah, how do we make Bob be gone?

142好吧 你们要做家庭作业Okay. you've got homework to do.

143我要去换尿布了I've got a diaper to change.

144她的 不是我的Hers-- not mine.

145我还没老到那地步呢I ain't that old!

146我还是上楼去吧I'm gonna be upstairs.

147- Gabe 出去 - 好吧- Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine.

148不过有个帅哥什么时候来啊But when's that hot guy getting here?

149出去Out!

150- 小孩子 - 嗯- Kids. - Yeah.

151哦 惨了 我把书忘在学校了Oh man, I left my book at school.

152没关系 我们看一本就行Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine.

153- 可以吗 - 完美- Is that okay? - Perfect.

154好Good,

155因为这都只是为了学习Cause I'm all about the learnin'.

156- 我去拿铅笔 - 哦 我有

- Let me just grab a pencil. - Oh yeah, I might have one.

157我想我把铅笔忘在学校了I think I left my pencils at school.

158我也是Me too.

159女士们 先生们Ladies and gentlemen!

160有请PJ和感应乐队PJ and the Vibe!

161哇 看来你就住在那个怪小子PJ的隔壁啊

Wow, sounds like you live right next door to that weird PJ kid.

162嗯 他不在隔壁Hmm. Yeah, he's not next door.

163他在楼下He's downstairs...

164而且他是我哥And he's my brother.

165哦 哦 抱歉Oh! oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.

166我也是Yeah, me too.

167等下 等下 等下 停 停Wait wait wait! stop stop! 168Emmett 开头你应该用强拍的

Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat. 169哥们 我是打击乐器Dude, I'm percussion,

170让我“打击”Let me "percush"!

171拜托了 两位For crying out loud, guys!

172你好嘛What's up?

173你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习

Can you please turn it down? We're trying to study. 174不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界

No can do, sis. There's only one level in rock 'n' roll. 175那就是响亮And that is loud!

176我想我们可以体谅一下你妹妹

Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister. 17拜托Excuse me,

178这个组合可是叫PJ和感应乐队

But the band is called PJ and the vibe.

179“感应”就没发言权吗So what, the Vibe doesn't get a say? 180我 我就是感应I-- I'm the vibe.

181是啊 了解了Yeah, I got that.

182所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈

Oh, so you got my vibe, huh?

183我还是回去吧I'm gonna be over here.

184- 关小声点 - 你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求

- Turn it down now. - You will not censor my art.

185我不会安静的I will not be silent!

186hey!

187如果再逼我下来的话

If I have come down here again,

188这个会插在某个地方

this gets plugged into somewhere else

189Okay?

190对了 她和谁一起学习呢

Yo, who's she up there studying with anyway?

191是不是又一位美女

Is there a second fine lady in the house?

192是她迷恋的男生

Some guy she's totally into.

193我不敢相信她居然对我不忠

I can't believe she's cheating on me.

194她没有对你不忠 她都不知道有你这个人

She's not cheating on you. She barely knows you exist.

篇二:查理的成长日记

Dad: hey, everybody, I’m home. And I’ve got presents.

Teddy: Yes! Awesome.

PJ: hi,dad.

Teddy: daddy, we missed you.

Gabe: I love you, presents. I mean dad!

Dad: okay, so I’m doing an extermination job over at Loony Larry’s electronics. He was infested with termites, rats and great deals!

All: because he’s loony!

Dad: okay, for PJ, for Teddy,

Pj: Smart phones, awesome!

Teddy: thank you so much.

Gabe: where’s my smart phone?

Dad: PJ’s holding it. You’re gonna get it in about four years. But for you I got a remoter-control helicopter!

Gabe: this is cool.

Dad: that we put together ourselves.

Gabe: Ruined it.

Dad: What! I thought this would be a fun father-son project.

Gabe: okay, why don’t you put it together with your father and give me a call. Dad: and I even got a little something for Charlie.

PJ: that’s gonna get old.

Gabe: I think it just did.

篇三:【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话

【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话Wait, I don't believe it.

等等 真是不敢相信

That's Emma. So that's Charlie.

那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了

Yes! Oh, we're saved.

真棒 哦 我们得救了

Not quite. Hey, kids.

还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们

What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.

现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你

Mom, dad, hi.

妈妈 爸爸 嗨

Hi. What are you doing here?

嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛

We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的

So we brought her.

所以我们带她过来了

Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的

I'm not? Nope.

我露馅了 没错

You spent a little too much time with Charlie

你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

And you're ready to hand her over early.

然后想早点把她交给我吧

Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.

给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈

You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

Here? Wait, now?

这里吗 等等 现在吗

Well, all right.

那 好吧

Hey, mom. Hi, baby.

嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝

Hey. Hey, dad.

嘿 嘿 爸爸

Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?

我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的

And now for my next trick,

我的下一个魔术就是

I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

我会把一个男孩变不见的

You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

And you give him a fake phone number.

然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的

Oh, my bad.

噢 我的错

So…

那么

You wanna get a table?

想一起吃个晚饭吗

My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

Yes, she did. yes, she did.

是的 她想了 是的 她想了

Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

See, what happened was…

听好了 其实就是

Too loud. Tell you later.

太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

原文来自 必克英语http://bbs.spiiker.com/topic-11762.html

篇四:好运查莉第一季第三集英汉对白

查莉的成长日记第一季第三集台词

嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记

Hi Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题

So today I want to talk to you about best friends.

你又在夸耀我了吧

You bragging about me again?

噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友

Huh. yeah this is Ivy. she's my BFF.

我还是她的英雄

I'm also her hero

她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙

The wind beneath her wings the hip in her hop

她是绿叶我是花

The peanut to her butter.

我就是那张说个没完的嘴

I am the mouth that wouldn't shut.

瞧瞧我们看上去如何

Let's see how we're looking.

很完美

Perfect!

我都想同咱俩约会我都想同咱俩结婚

I'd date us. I'd marry us.

好吧 有什么重大新闻吗

So what's the big news?

你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么

you are not gonna believe what I did for you

我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作

I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court

为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下

And pause for dramatic effect

明天我要过去跟他搭讪

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.

这算哪门子你为我做的事

How is this something you're doing for me?

也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的

Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend.就像 我有你 对吧

I mean I have you right?

嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢

Hi girls. What you doing?

没什么

Nothin'.

最近好吗 Ivy很好

How's it going Ivy? Real good.

别理她 她就会走开的

Ignore her. she'll go away.

你们这些孩子总是在玩手机

You girls are always on those phones.

你在和谁发短信呢没和谁发

Who are you texting now? Nobody.

真希望我也会发短信

I wish I could do that.

嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了 那样岂不是很好玩 Hey then you and I could text each other. Wouldn't that be fun?哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了

Oh my gosh mom I'd love that!

才怪

Eww!

但是我学不会怎么发短信哦 那就没办法啦

I don't think I can text from this phone. oh well.

你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少

Sure you can Miss D. what's your number?

别理她啊

Not ignoring.

什么声音

What is that noise?

我刚给你发了条短信

I just sent you a text.

按一下这个键就可以看了

Just hit that button to read it.

哦 快看啊

Well look at that.

哦 果然很好玩 Ivy

Oh that's funny Ivy.

那你就该回复个"lol"

Then your response is "lol."

就是“放声大笑”

"laugh out loud."

不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来 No no mom. you don't do it you type it.

如果你想更俏皮点的话

Or if you want to get a little saucy

你可以眨下眼

You can wink.

不是真眨 是打出来

Not there. There.

就是打一个分号和括号

Just a semicolon and parentheses.

哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛

Oh that does look like a wink.

真不敢相信我也会发短信了

I can't believe I'm finally a texter.

来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到

Let's see if it works from the kitchen!

"WHYD"看你干的好事

"WHYD"? What have you done?

生活搞得一团糟

Day's all burnt toast

就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Running lateand dad says

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

Has anybody seen my left shoe

我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

I close my eyes take a bite

跳上车子 放声大笑

Grab a ride laugh out loud

就在这里 我们的家

There it is up on the roof

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

I've been there I've survived

所以请听取我的建议

So just take my advice

宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

Hang in there baby things are crazy

可是我知道你会有美好未来

But I know your future is bright

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there Baby

不要怀疑

There is no maybe

一切终会如你所愿

Eveything turns out all right

生活有悲有喜

Sure life is up and down

可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

But trust me it comes back all around

你会喜欢将来的你

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there Baby

查莉成长日记 第一季第三集

Good Luck Charlie SE The Curious Case of Mr. Dabney耶

Yeah!

自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了

Yeah this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.别装作没听见

Don't ignore me!

每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做 When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it!少啰嗦 老女人

Get off my back woman!

你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢

You want me off your back? I can arrange that.

Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家

Charlie those are our neighbors the Dabneys.

他们已经结婚很久很久了

They've been married a long time.

嘿 PJ 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Hey PJ I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard.你能去把它拿回来嘛

Will you go get it?

没门 他们又得发飙了

No way! they're going at it again.

那橄榄球怎么办谁在乎啊

Well what about the football? Who cares?

它已经没了 和它告别吧

It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.

好吧 我很高兴你这么说

Well I'm glad to hear you say that

因为那是你的橄榄球

Because it was your football.

哈 我早警告过你的

Ha! I warned you!

这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

That's what you get for being a bad husband!

现在你终于死了

And now you're dead!

外面有人吗

Is somebody out here?

谁在外面

Who's out here?

橄榄球呢别提橄榄球了

Where's the football? Forget the football!Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了 Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney!什么

What?!

我听到了她和他的尸体说话

I heard her talking to his corpse.

吓死我了

It was chilling.

你直说我就能明白 橄榄球你没拿回来 对吗 Just so I'm clear you didn't get the football?我是认真的 Gabe拜托

I'm serious Gabe. Come on.

Dabney太太也许是个小气 恶毒 残忍 Mrs Dabney may be a mean vicious cruel可怕 讨厌的老巫婆

horrible nasty old witch

但是她不可能干出这种事的

But she'd never do something like that.你不相信我吗不信

You don't believe me? No.

好吧 好吧 我会证明给你看的

Fine. fine I'll prove it.

过来 Gabe

Come here Gabe.

Hello?

Dabney先生在家吗

Is Mr Dabney home?

他 现在接不了电话

He... can't come to the phone.

奇怪了

Interesting.

你是谁

Who is this?

呃 我算是个推销员吧

Uh I'm some sort of salesman.

Gabe 是你吗

Gabe is that you?

你为什么认为我叫Gabe

Why would you assume my name is gabe?因为我有来电显示

Because I have caller ID.

哦 是的 我是Gabe